It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday Before The Holiday

Went to radiation this morning. No parking in the "special" lot, so I had to park on the roof of the parking structure. Nice and sunny up there, and I get to run down the stairs for a bit of exercise.
Since I had hit EVERY red light, I was a tiny bit behind schedule.

No worries, the guy ahead of me broke the machine!

Well, not really, but it was broke. So me and the guy after me chewed the fat, as it were, for an hour. The repair guy came and started working on it (a plumbing problem). The tech said it would have to be tested and that would take another hour. I graciously offered my space to the guy after me, so HE could be the guinea pig, but he declined. Turned out they didn't need a victim anyway. We reschuduled for the afternoon.

I hurried back to work to cover lunch so the boss could go eat, but it developed that she locked the joint up and went to lunch. So I went and ate.

Did I mention the "tummy" troubles I had in the morning after drinking my coffee? Three times! Yikes!

After work I made my way to the clinic and found parking place no problemo. Got radiated, said bye, went home, fired up the machine and here I am!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the stomach problems! I remember when I had IBS. Not fun. I still have trouble with certain foods. Well, I hope it doesn't continue. I'd hate for you to have to stop drinking coffee!!! Watching your carbs and coffee...that would be a major bummer! Although having daily radiation treatments is up there too!

D.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers