It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Day After St. Valentine's Day

Today is, as the title states, TDASVD. I had some radiation (or "radiatino" as I first typed it.) today, like always. No sweat. I actually converse with people in the waiting room as it is the same people at the same time very day (except weekends (and next Monday)). The guy I follow is not looking too chipper. The guy that follows me gets there before I do most days. Not that I'm late, he's just EARLY!

Saw a bumper sticker that gave me a chuckle today:

FISH TREMBLE WHEN THEY HEAR MY NAME

I felt pretty crummy this afternoon, probably either high or low blood-sugar, or something else.

Felt better after an hour.

Maybe too much caffeine?

Definitely need to ride the bike, but it is hard to schedule time. I guess it will have to be on the week ends.

I think there is a Zone Of Senility around me. I may have just invented that phrase, it's not Googleable!

Double-checked the not-needing-a-lot-of-water statement from the the technician, as I was reading and hearing conflicting stuff. The doctor says I don't need to drink more than usual. And coffee and sodas are ok. Thank goodness, I was scared there for a minute!

I was thinking the other day that I resent the diabetes more than the cancers, because of how much it has changed my eating habits. Although the second cancer is turning out to be rather annoying!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers