It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Day Three

Had my third radiation treatment today. Here's a picture, as promised.

20007Feb07pictures 002
(You can click on the image to visit zooomr.com and see my witty notes on this image.)

Parking has been good the last two days, managed to snag a spot in the special reserved area. Door-to-door, it's been taking between 45 minutes to an hour. So that's good, too. No side effects, so far.

Apparantly I misunderstood the instructions about drinking lots of water. I don't need to. So now I don't have to go to the bathroom ten times a day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tried to zoom to look at your comments on the pic but it still doesn't work for me.Good thing you asked about the water consumption!

D.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers