It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Cranky Tuesday Yesterday

I was ordered to put this on here. It's from an e-mail I sent.

*************************************

So, how did my day go, you ask? Well, you didn't, but I got to complain
somewhere!

Got to work and two monitors were turned on, a printer was on, and one computer
was on and TRYING TO REBOOT over and over. So I guess it's been trying to do
that for several weeks, as I heard later some "office staff" were using the
library while the office was being cleaned.

So that computer is now dead.

And to start the day, I went to the credit union to deposit my $50.00 ATT DSL
rebate, thinking now we will make it through the month, grocery-wise, and I
look in the check register and find SOMEONE sent $50 to charities a few days
ago.

Just shoot me!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers