It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Out This Morning

Well, what do we have accumulated in the photo file?  It's starting to build up, so he

On Tuesday the 18 I went down to the river after doing labs.  I parked at the Y and walked along Friar's Road looking at the flowers, birds, and traffic, along with the workmen doing something to a bridge, looks like adding another track.

Here we see some birds in the San Diego River.



Several views of flowers along the sidewalk.


I had no less than two men pop out of the bushes on little trails.  One had a disagreeable pit bull type-of-dog.  Quite the growly thing.  Said man was kind enough to let his disagreeable dog crap on the sidewalk without picking it up.  Thank you, oh citizen!


Flowers everywhere!


Found a geocache at the end of the walk, then turned around and returned to the vehicle.

My gas gauge started working again, all on its own. What to think?



Today I took the bike to the Silver Strand and got me some caches.  I spent an hour looking for the one at this particular location, and an hour the previous time I was here (there?)!  This time I found it!



Here's a blast from the past that I discovered at my mother's, and she kindly let me have it.



Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers