It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, June 19, 2016

It's hot today!

I get company!


One of the advantages of company is someone likes to cook!


We went to the Pt. Loma lighthouse, and I took a picture of this bird.


We were invited to D.Z. Akins for lunch.  A couple of the group ordered dessert.  This one turned out to be just TOO gigantic, and I was FORCED to take a share of it.


I was presented with this at work the other day...






One day I came home to NO parking space on the street, and someone in MY parking space.  This day, the street was completely empty!  I don't think I've ever seen it like this!


I just finished this book this morning.  There were the expected tears at the end.  One of the students went to the trouble of gifting it to me.  Isn't that the sweetest thing?  Another student gave me a gift card for Barnes & Noble, so I now I have to figure out what my second-wanted book is.  H



We all went hiking (and geocaching) at Roberts Ranch (North) yesterday.  It was not TOO warm, the overcast had come in and cooled things off a bit.  Not like today!


It's been 103 for AT LEAST three hours now.  Will it EVER go down? 

At least it is only 87 indoors!


No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers