It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, October 05, 2014

Sunday

I woke up at 3:30 this morning.  I tried to fall back to sleep, and I did, but it was a very restless sleep.  I woke up again at 5:40, dreading having to get up and go to work, wondering what had happened to the weekend.  Then I realized today was Sunday!  I was so overjoyed I ate breakfast and went back to sleep.

Yesterday we cleaned half of the carpet in the living room.  I mostly watched, but it still tired me out. Afterwards we got some lunch at Jack In The Box and took it to Lake Murray to eat.  I saw a hawk.  Here is a picture.


M. pointed out some furries that had some sort of activity going on.  I didn't even notice them until he pointed them out.  It seemed rather a warm day to dressed so.

After a nap we walked up to the Oktoberfest to look around.  It was pretty much like it is every year.  On the way back I pointed out this crocheted tree to M., near the yarn store.


It certainly adds a bit of color to the Blvd.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers