It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Overcast Sunday

It is nice and cool this morning.  I went for a little bike ride, and I'll post a pic over on the bike blog when I get done here.

I keep finding this picture of a truck, taken at the La Mesa Car Show (in August), in the files, but I don't think I ever posted it.  Well, here it is, in all its green glory.  What make and model?  I didn't notice, but it looks like 50s era Dodge to me.




Yesterday the management company sent gardeners to trim everything in the front and back, and MY, yard.  Without notice. Is that not trespassing?

So much for the three inches of leaves I left there to keep down the weeds.  I don't suppose they are gonna come back and cut them when they grow in the spring.



Also, there was a broom leaning up against that wall.  Where is it NOW?

Now THAT's all I got for today, so far!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers