It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Friday, July 27, 2012

Today And The Other Day

Apparently I forgetted to blog about my little hike and geocaching expedition up to Kwaay Paay Peak on the 25th.  I hiked up to the top, turned on the GPSr, and discovered I had walked 500 feet past the cache, so I had to go back down to get it.  That's like, THREE football fields worth of extra walking!

After finding the cache I started back down, making one rest stop along the way.



On the way down I petted two dogs, and saw a guy wearing the same "Bike To Work" shirt as I had on, under my usual flannel.

Now, this morning, I had to find a couple of caches on the other side of the road.  One, an easy find on Mission Gorge Road...uh, where am I going with this sentence?  I don't know. Anyway, it was, as I said, an easy find.  The next one was quite a bit farther (had to look up "farther" vs. "further") of the hill.  With plausible deniability (spellcheck does not like that word) I made my way up to that one, made the find, and took a couple of pictures at what I've assumed was a horse corral, but now I realize is a people corral, or view point.

At the "corral".  Boy, those pants look baggy!



And that reflective piping makes it hard to stay in stealth mode!

A view from another angle, towards Point Loma in the overcast distance.The hill is Del Cerro, I suppose, and that Drive is Jackson.



That's about it for today!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers