It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, November 13, 2011

We All Scream For Ice Cream!

On Friday we drove over to Farrell's Ice Cream Parlor for lunch.

I'm eating!




I love ice cream!

While there we tried to figure out the small print on some Mexican money. That's Diego Rivera, it is a self-portrait.

We also went geocaching (surprise) and found three caches in the mall.




After stuffing ourselves and walking off the stuffiness we drove back to San Diego.  Did I mention Farrell's is in Mission Viejo?  I felt so cosmopolitan skipping off to Orange County for luncheon!

We stopped at Califia Beach so that L. could dip her feet in the Pacific Ocean.  I watched the surfers, and the train went by.




Trains a'coming!!


We drove down the freeway a bit and stop at the Las Flores view point to see the pretty setting sun.

And then we headed home!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers