It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday--Continued

Our Ordereder-Of-Supplies was kind enough to take my request for some cotton swabs "just like the nurse has".  Swabs are extremely useful when gluing books back together. The ones I managed to steal from the nurse's office when she wasn't there are pretty much encrusted with glue, and are not too pleasant to hold in one's mouth.  So what I want were six-inch unsterilized wood swabs. I priced some at the drug store, but they were a buck fifty for TWO.  On the net they are around ten bucks for a hundred. So I asked the OOS to check her catalogs.  Also, I don't have any money.

So this is what I got:



Eight-inch OB-GYN sterile swabs with plastic sticks. GIANT, they are! See the wood ones poking out the side, for comparison.  I'm sure they will work just fine, but they are so HUGE!  Weel, as she said, there wasn't much of a description in the catalog!

Here's an old van I saw whilst heading to the pharmacy after work.  I think it is a Ford.  For some reason I always thought these were nifty.




I've seen this van before, and I thought it belonged to someone I knew. But today I found out it did not.

That is all.

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers