It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday Meanderings

I walked up Mt Nebo today, up the secret stairs, looking for some geocaches. Geocaches that have eluded me before.  I found one of them, but two remained, uh, elusive.  The GPS receiver refused to acquire its satellites for an hour. I thought maybe we were at war!

Walking home, I waited at a four-way stop for the first car on my right to cross. I stepped off as he crossed the intersection. The second car, containing Jerk-person, took off and almost hit me as I was half-way across the street, in the crosswalk.  I screamed at them, and called them a curse-word.

Up at the nasty University/Baltimore intersection I observed a bicyclist SIGNALING as she changed lanes. Some people!

Check out the action at this odd-jointed intersection. As SOON as the light changes, Mr. Black Car on the right honks his horn. As soon as Mr. Pink car gets NEARLY half-way across the intersection, Mr. Black Car turns left, cutting off Mr. White Car(s) coming from the left, who (is)are going straight. And they complain about bicyclists!


Well, that is enough complaining for one day!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers