It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Friday, July 30, 2010

Past The Dump

If you have ever wanted to see the Santee dump from the north, here is an enormously ginormous picture I took while geocaching this morning.

2010July30 dump 006

I hope that pool of water is sealed off from the dump proper!

You can see Cowles Mountain way back there, and Pyles Peak. I been there!

I picked up twelve caches this morning, plus one mystery cache that does not say what it is, nor is it on the cache map, but has a log inside. So I signed it!

Just for fun, I kept track of what time I found each cache:


6:30 Parked truck.
7:10 Found Shrekin Eats M&M's With Halftrack Guy.
7:30 Found Catus Carcass aka Rest Stop For Harmon.
7:45 Found Blame It On JonnyA!.
7:52 Found Santee Views.
8:06 Found Another Rest Stop For Old Folks.
8:21 Found Don't Blame This One On Me.
8:35 Found Mocha-Chocha-Lata-YaYa (Redux).
9:05 Found the mystery gold bison cache.
9:16 Found Blame It On The Wind!.
9:23 Found Barrel O'Cache.
9:31 Found Blue Bison Tube.
9:58 Found Pains CHAUDS! (Redux).
10:08 Found The Rusty Cache.
10:30 Arrived back at truck.

The batteries died in the camera right after that one picture above, and my leather watch band rotted itself away when I got home. I also found either two ticks, or two little red spiders, when I got home. Yikes!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers