It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Friday, July 09, 2010

Assault & Battery

I WAS going to ride to the IMC to return our Panther for summer safekeeping, but I through threw a fit and stayed in bed to work on reading Steinbeck's The Log From The Sea Of Cortez. A book which is very tedious in parts (I skipped chapter thirteen) , and extremely ribald and humorous in others. It is worth wading through the tedious parts, I maybe something erudite will stick. And I am full hope I did not abuse that word too much!

I also located two geocaches on the trip, so it was not a TOTAL waste of gas! That's the assault part of this, I assaulted the IMC chore and found two caches!

I think I have a bad battery in my camera, so I have performed a scientific-type experiment to locate which one it is.


NIMH 1800mAh Batteries Testing Results

The following results were obtained after recharging the batteries overnight.


BATTERY VOLTAGE BATTERY TESTER

A 1.43 volts Good

B 1.43 volts Good

C 1.42 volts Good

D 1.45 volts Good

No conclusions were obtained from these results. Further testing after the batteries are discharged may be illuminating.


Testing Equipment:

Cent-Tech Digital Multimeter Model 90899

Micronta Battery Tester Model 220-32A

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers