It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Monday, July 26, 2010

Foggy Morning?

Today was a spouse-approved geocaching day, so I headed out to four five locations and picked up thirteen caches. Two of them were caches I had visited AT LEAST four times before, so I had a FABULOUS day of it!

I saw this dumped truck in the Emerald Hills Open Space. The bushes have grown up around it, so I can't imagine how "they" got it there. Seems like more work than it would be worth. Totally stripped.

2010July26 Emerald Hills 003

It wasn't foggy, I just breathed on the lens, for effect.

My shoe started making a clicking sound. When I got home I found there was a rock stuck in there!

2010July26 Emerald Hills 004

I really need to get some new shoes!

I have 561 caches found to my credit. I am hoping to make 600 before the end of summer. Three more weeks! And to think SOME people think I should get a summer job!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers