It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddy's Gone Geocaching

I headed out this morning to West Hills Santee to finish off the caches I had left to do. At least on the current print out!

I parked at the high school and crossed the road, and passed the sign that says something about unexploded bombs out there. Yikes!

2010June20 Santee Hills 006

I headed north, finding three caches with out too much trouble. Then I found I had to go up a REALLY steep hill. And it was! But, there were some really great views from the top!

Looking down the hill I came up. Hey, it was MUCH steeper than it looks!

2010June20 Santee Hills 003

Looking to the south, we see the road I'll be going back down. More caches down there!

2010June20 Santee Hills 002

Looking a little more to the south-east.

2010June20 Santee Hills 004

Saw this scroungy old guy up there, too!

2010June20 Santee Hills 005

When I got back to the parking lot, I noticed the only daisy in the entire West Hills High School grass, right in front of MY vehicle.

2010June20 Santee Hills 008

Happy Father's Day!

3 comments:

Deanne said...

Pretty little daisy was probably your best find!

Anonymous said...

I don't think that's a daisy!

The Squeaky Cyclist said...

Looks like a daisy to me. Illuminate me!

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers