It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Day Two

I did the numbers, and it turns out I have read, more or less, 201 books in 2009. That's only 164 books less than one a day! Must be some kind of record, for something.

So far, for 2010, I have read a book every day! Wow!

Today left the house in a snit and escaped to the world of geocaching. I went over to Lake Murray to nail the three caches I have left on my list.

Saw this seemingly old pipe with nifty rivets.

2010January02 geocaching 001

I spent an hour looking for a cache very near the dam, just over the fence. Nice view spot. The GPS receiver decided on start-up today that it was going to only power up for a minute, so I had to restart it every time I needed to check my position. Sweet. I guess I'll have to return it. But, I persevered and found all the caches! I am so proud!

That's all for today, folks!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers