It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Out Caching

Dropped off the replacement log at When Cardinals Collide, then went looking for caches in Hye Canyon.

The trail up the canyon is rather overgrown, but still quite passable.

2010January30 Hye Canyon Caches 004

Spent AT LEAST a half an hour searching for the first cache in a multi-cache, to no avail. Picked up some cactus stickers, though!

I headed up the canyon to search for another cache.

Saw a brick in a tree. How did THAT get there?

2010January30 Hye Canyon Caches 001

I continued up the canyon, found THAT cache, at least! It was full of water, so I emptied it out but left the lid ajar so the contents could dry. Hope someone replaces it before the next rain!

I returned back down the trail, saw these trees that struck me as purty.

2010January30 Hye Canyon Caches 003

I looked for that first cache again, then left.

I emailed the cache owner for a hint. I don't want to have to pull any more cactus spikes out of my behind!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers