It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday Morning

I would not have the nerve to take my bicycle into a crowded restaurant, but a guy in full lycra did at the In'n'Out in Visalia yesterday. We had a pretty high-carb meal, then headed over to Hanford. We checked into our hotel room at the Comfort Inn. Pretty nice, I thought. The town is nice too, except it smells like cows, for some reason.

And there are a LOT of trains!

We had a nice visit with my dad last night. And some pizza!

Here is me, in the room. I am using a Macintosh to take the picture.



Holding the notebook up to the window, we see a car passing outside in the street this not-so-busy Sunday morning.



A slightly better view of the old hotel across the street, the Artesia hotel, built in 1891.



After availing ourselves of the fine Comfort Inn breakfast (coffee and croissant for me, waffles for Matt), we are getting ready to head out.

Well, that's about all for now, we are headed west this morning.

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers