It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ah, What Was That Again?

I spent a couple of hours trying to remember (and Googling) the name of an artist.

Finally it hit me, POW, it was ZORN! Anders Zorn!

Ok, now that it's documented here if I forget again, all I have to remember is, check this blog entry!

Why, you ask? Well, we had a this picture, by said artist, hanging on the wall for many years. I always thought it was a painting of my grandfather. It looks very like him, if one imagined him with a beard.

--> Here's a link to the painting <---

--> Here's link to the website about him <--

Wasn't that educational?

“There are three things I always forget. Names, faces, and – the third I can't remember.”

Italo Svevo (1861 – 1928) Italian novelist


No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers