It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Monday, December 29, 2008

Monday Musings

Is there a word for the fog of breathe you see on a cold day?

All I can come up with is:

  • Spirit breath
  • Blowing smoke
  • Fog breath

Surely there is something better!

I really hate it when I can remember the title of a book, especially when DISTINCTLY remember reading it. I've helped other people find titles, mostly utilizing Google or Amazon. Well, I spent about three hours trying to figure this out, but no luck. Now it's YOUR turn to help ME!

The book (or story) takes place during winter. A child (a boy?) ride with his grandfather (or uncle, or something...) on a steam tractor. They help people, in some way I can't remember. I THINK it was written by someone famous. I MAY have read it in a magazine, but I have the notion it was made into a television movie. To me, the steam tractor was the focal point of the story.

Go for it!

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Versatile Tractors: A Farm Boy's Dream???

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers