It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Truly A Tuesday

That is to say, it's Garbage Day!

Finally scraped the paint on the vehicle, through a series of misjudgments. I am throughly p.o.ed at myself.

2008June03misc 003

Not a mark on the concrete pylon!

I REALLY need to get my act together!

Here is a rose from our garden. I'm told it is a "Peace" rose.

2008June03misc 006

It struck ME as interesting that the boxes for frozen pizza have the same background, just colored differently.

2008June03misc 005

Just one big pizza Photoshop, I guess!

I dropped into Radio Shack and purchased a couple of Modular Jacks for the outrageous sum of nearly 20 bucks so as to construct a LAN network cable testing device as per this article.

Later!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers