It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Friday, June 06, 2008

Of Teeth & A Bird

I've a chunk of tooth or bone or SOMETHING coming out of my gum where the wisdom tooth was pulled a couple of months ago. It has sharp edge that is worrying the heck out of the side my tongue, and the tip of my tongue is worrying itself on IT, in turn. I tried to take a picture of it, but cannot seem to get the right angle.

And you probably didn't want to see it, anyway.

But I did!

Dentist appointment next Wednesday.

-----------------------

This probably belongs on the bicycle blog, BUT... riding home today I saw a bird. Looked sort of like quail, and my first thought was: Turkey! But no. I'm thinking it was maybe a pheasant. I didn't notice the characteristic long tail feathers, but it DID have a red patch around the eyes. Of course, didn't have the camera with me!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers