It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Teeth Day

I went to the dentist today, with GREAT trepidation. Ten minutes later, I was gone. He reached in with some tweezers and pulled out the piece of bone. A piece SO SMALL, a little bigger than a pinhead, that I couldn't even SEE it, till he pointed it out. I thought it would be AT LEAST a quarter inch long, with a giant hook on the end.

So I went back to work.

Here is today's mystery pic, possibly the first in a series. Or, the last.

2008June11mysterypart 004

This is about twice as large as "life size". Or maybe even thrice. Look at the measuring device!

I know what it is, can YOU guess?

I acquired it back in the 70s, when I replaced it with a new one. If you can name the brand name of what it came from, I'm thinking you are doing pretty good!

Later!

1 comment:

Matthew Fedder said...

Cool! No more searing tooth pain, then?

The mystery part looks like some sort of rolling bearing thingy?

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers