It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Murder, I Say!!

I went out to the front yard to water the sunflowers, and THIS is what I found!

2008May14garden

Is that not outrageous?? Is the foul fellow who did this two-legged, or four?

There are a couple of suspicious cats that frequent the area...

I'd like to THINK it was cats.

At any rate, just last Sunday, you will recall, they looked like this...

2008May11Misc 012

They survived the roofers, only to die an ignominious death at the hands of, what?

There are only a couple of sweet peas left, and all those other green things sprouting up, that I know not what they are, so I continue to water.

1 comment:

Deanne said...

OMG!!!! I was so looking forward to seeing those sunflowers! You even inspired me and I just bought some seeds to grow our own sunflowers!

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers