It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Coverth All The Bases

We are going to cover a few things here, so sit down and take a load off.

I really enjoyed listening to those "hipster know-it-alls" on This American Life on KCRW, Santa Monica Public Radio.

Ol' Blue Eyes was playing with a new Mac at work, trying to figure out how to use this "easy-t0-use" computer.



Why is the photo backwards? I don't know, must a Mac feature!

We got our roof finished up on Saturday. The roofers did a good job, not too many plants destroyed. But the inside of the garage is not QUITE how they found it.

There's a bit of gunk on the water heater!

2008May11Misc 011

I'm PRETTY sure I didn't leave that box and tire THERE!
And, my oil can is missing! (found it later, in the wagon...)

2008May11Misc 006

Hey, there's a fox hunting antenna on my model railroad! Good thing I covered the railroad with plastic (several years ago, albeit.)

2008May11Misc 004

Box of plastic misc. parts spilleded on the floor. Just outrageous!

2008May11Misc 003

The final gift from the roofers, a nail I found in my shoe. Thought it was a rock, at first!

2008May11Misc 014

Oh, and I just finished that book. Too little, too late!

I thought this bird was one of those fake scare-birds, but a little while late it was gone, so either it fell off, or flew away!

2008May11Misc 007

Crow or hawk? Or what?

Pet Peeve: Typos on greeting cards...

2008May11Misc

The sunflower in the front yard are growing really well. Thick stalks, much sturdier than the anemic ones in the back yard. Maybe they will grow tall enough to block the view!

2008May11Misc 012

My Gerber Mark II Combat Survival knife sheath has developed some kind of corrosion between the brass and the leather. What's up with THAT?

Green goo!

2008May11Misc 016

Look like a leaking battery!

2008May11Misc 017

It's corruded away!

2008May11Misc 018

Lastly, a closeup of the sunflower jungle in the front yard. There are a couple of sweet peas in there, and some weeds, too.

2008May11Misc 013

1 comment:

Deanne said...

looked like a cooper's hawk to me.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers