It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Friday, April 04, 2008

Four For Friday

Four Things That Went Right Today

Firstly, the Earworm of the Day was the Public Service Announcement the local county television station play.

Here's the first stanza:
There's too many kitties in the cities,
Too many strays in the alleyways
They're on the street with nothing to eat
And they've got nowhere to stay.
Check out the video starting here, navigate your way to the PSA's.

What went right was, I found the lyrics on the net and got the earworm out of my head!

Nextly, someone actually checked out a book I recommended! It was Homer Price, by Robert McCloskey. You remember, Make Way For Ducklings and Blueberries For Sal? I love these books!

Thirdly, I discovered (for the second time, I think) (after digging around with a jeweler's screwdriver) that a tattoo from radiation treatments looks very like an ingrown hair or blackhead through not-very-clean bifocals...or maybe it's just a freckle. Will confirm with the doc in May. Maybe will get a "Don't Panic" tat to conceal it!

And Fourthly, the phone guy hooked our two extensions on "group" so now we can pick up either extension from, well, either extension! It's telephone heaven! And I've got no excuse for not answering the phone...

Later!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers