It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Thursday, March 23, 2006

MPG

M. said the tire on the vehicle look a little low. I have not checked them in six months I have owned this sucker, so I thought I had better. I finally found the air pressure gauge (from the Citation) in the bicycle tool drawer of the tool chest, of all places. I checked the air at the gas station today, it was a little low, but the tire were heated up so I will probably have to bleed a little out when they are cool, tomorrow.

I filled up with gas, too. Since I don't have a pen stashed in the vehicle, this is mostly from memory. 13.4 gallons(@$35.25), in 192.8 miles equals 14.3 mpg. And the odometer sez 1,305 miles. It's not much better than the sainted Citation. And it certainly COSTS (15 grand or so) a lot more than the Citation( which was essentially zero, thank you Kelly!). But it's got brakes! And steering! And a decent stereo. And I can carry a lot of junk in the back!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers