It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Monday, March 06, 2006

I can't believe I just noticed I misspelled "Leftist" in the blog title.

Now, since no one pointed this out to me, I have to assume one of the following:

1) People are too kind to point this out.

2) People are too stupid to notice.

3) No one is reading this blog.

To stay in charactor, I will have to assume number two...

Since the t-shirt contest is over (and no one even entered!), we will now have a non-prize survey. Should I fix the spelling in the blog title or not?

That is the question...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, if I'm going to be your spell check, you spelled "character" wrong.

As for changing the spelling in the blog title to stay in character, who cares. Leave it the way it is. They won't notice anyway.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers