It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Wednesday, June 07, 2017

It's A Gas

Gosh, I haven't posted anything in a while!  I have a ton of pictures I ought to post.

But I didn't.

Today I filled up the gas tank in the vehicle.  It took 13.474 gallons.  It cost $ 39.60 at $ 2.939 per gallon. Since I had traveled 238.4 miles since the last fill-up, I calculated that my gas mileage was 17.69 MPG.  I guess I should have bought the four-banger.

I bought a new Tilley hat, and a Tilley cape.  You don't EVEN want to know how much it cost!

Some weeks ago I purchased an Achievement Award for finding five thousand geocaches.  Pretty sad I have to buy my own awards now!  I found my five thousandth cache on Sunday, so I took it to be engraved today.  I'm not going to complain about the engraving, but lesson learned.  No, not the guy I took it to, HE was GREAT!  Fast Keys, he did an excellent job, the price was reasonable, and he is very friendly. I mean the company I bought the Achievement Award from.  Anyway...I forget what I was saying.  I better sign off and eat something!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers