It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Monday, March 06, 2017

There Have Been Complaints...

Yes, people are complaining about a lack of posts'n'pictures here.  Well, it's not likely to change, I must admit, as I am getting lazier and lazier.

Here is the backlog of pics, most of which were posted to Facebook, probably with fascinating descriptions that I can no longer recall.

February 6, 2017

Looks like dinner!


February 7, 2017
Looks like the making of dinner!





Looks like meat!



Looks like someone started eating already!


February 8, 2017

Home-made tortillas!


Something to put in them.  I forget what it is called.


That looks like cheese!  Yum!



There it is, all together!


Tasted wonderful!


February 10, 2017
Them blue flowers I can never remember the name of.  This is the trail down to Sycamore Canyon called Cardiac Hill.


Looking to the south-west, I think, at the fog, from the top of the ridge near where we parked.



February 12, 2017
Chiles for dinner?





February 13, 2017

Well, THIS is obviously the bottom of Cardiac Hill, so maybe those other pictures go here, or maybe these go there.  I don't know!



Now we are over on El Monte Road, and my caching partner is really getting into it.



Is that a wouff hong up there?



Lots of horse out here.  Can't remember why I thought this was memorable.



February 17, 2017

My "final exam" in motors at Sheppard AFB back in the 70s. I guess I passed, even though I fell asleep during class quite often.


I don't know why there are two pictures, but just to be safe I've included both!



February 18, 2017

Dessert this night.  I'm SURE there are no carbs in this!


September 20, 2017

I was complaining that the Sudoku Solver hints didn't account for candidates that I had already cleared, plus what the heck is a Swordfish?  In a medium-rated puzzle? 


Went for a walk, saw some flowers.  Or weeds? Pretty weeds!



February 24, 2017

The site of one of three unsuccessful attempts to get an IV started when I fainted at the dentist office.  I wasn't even there to get any work done, just to help transport someone else!



February 25, 2017
Night steps at the San Diego Convention Center.  Taking a walk after eating a calzone for dinner.  Getting some geocaches along the way!  This is the bay side of the building, by the super yacht parking.



February 26, 2017
A flock of shots of the bird feeder in action!



















February 28, 2017
 
Driving up Golfcrest I spotted one of them seasonal waterfalls on Cowles Mountain. So I got my daughter to stop and I took some pictures!






Vehicles to add interest to the composition!




Miscellaneous Pictures That I Don't Have A Date For

I saw this on the web, a response from Sweden about all the problems they are not having there.



Facebook keeps suggesting thing I should do or buy...

I looked up Port Aransas to learn about a pirate ship replica there, I don't want to GO there!


This may be a little too late for me!



A joke I saw that just tickled me pink, and so did the comments!




I can't remember if it was Facebook, or somewhere else, but SOMEONE suggested a fancy way to avoid having to tie one's shoes ever again.  I said I got THAT covered!


I recognize my bicycle, and the books, but I'm not too sure about the child. Whose got that curly hair?  The legs with the mocs look like my mother's.


From the 70s -- Yes, it can snow in the high desert!



March 4, 2017

Hiking on Black Mountain Open Space Park on the Lilac Trail, as the Arsenic, I mean, Minor's Peak Loop, is closed due to, um, arsenic.



I guess I could have chosen a better view to take a picture of, but there you go.



That's all for now, thanks for reading!


No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers