It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Monday, March 25, 2013

Out And About

I slept on the couch Saturday night after watching several episode of Fawlty Towers.  Woke up at 4:40 AM, decided to drive over to UCSD for to check out a special "night" geocache.  The idea is you use a flashlight to follow little TINY reflectors in the trees along the the trail.  There are WAY to few reflectors, IMHO.  After a 1/4 mile or so I ran out of reflectors, and ran out of dark, as the sun was rising.  Another time.  Snagged my back-up caches, though.

On the way home I decided to try for a newly published cache on Kwaay Paay trail.  A leisurely stroll put me on the spot.  First To Find! As I was tucking the logbook back into its plastic bag I heard a voice. "Oh, darn!"  He missed it by a minute!

Afternoon Matt and I decided to head out to Borrego Springs to check out the serpent.  Also, geocaches.

The sloth.  Or rather, sloths!



A mess of tortoises.



My personal favorite.



How disrespectful am I?



And there are many more.  We found four of the five caches we looked for.  I fell asleep twice on the trip, coming and going.

The End

2 comments:

Yasir Malik said...

buy domains in cheap price now at Go Daddy

Deanne said...

WHOA!!! Those were cool!

About Me

Where's that post about 'shoes'?

Squeakycyclist's Shared Stuff

Blog Archive

Followers