It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Seniliating

I was just thinking, some day they're gonna find an elderly man wandering around, on the far edge of senility, with a GPS receiver in his hand, and it's going to be ME!

Here's a nice conduit bend that made me feel better about the world.  Ain't it sweet that they bothered to make the little kick up to the LB?  and the other end has the offset in the box, unlike that other one I mentioned last month.



There don't seem to be any conduit bending jokes out there, so here is an electrician funny:

After an electrician apprentice finished repairing some faulty wiring in an attorney’s home he handed him the the bill. ”Four hundred dollars! For an hour’s work?” cried the attorney, ”That’s ridiculous! Why I’m an attorney and I don’t charge that much.” To which the electrician replied, ”Funny, when I was an attorney I didn’t either!”



Reading a lot this (mostly unpaid) vacation week.  Just finished The Slave Dancer (Paula Fox), and working on The New Space Opera 2 anthology, How To Be An American Housewife (Margaret Dilloway), and The War That Came Early: The Big Switch (Harry Turtledove).

Well, that's about all I have for you today!

Now to think of a title for this post...


No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers