It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Hiking About

I WAS going to go geocaching on Dictionary Hill today, but I decided that might be a bit much, so I headed over to a wilderness area bordered by the 15 on the west, Serra Mesa to the North, Admiral Baker Field to the east, and some condos to the south.  The search was for four caches, and I found them all pretty easily.  Of course, I DID read the hints...

There was a fire here recently, and one of the caches was a bit melty-distorted, but the log was fine.



You can see the cache spot in the picture, if you know where to look!

It was pretty warm, but breezy, but I wish I had brought my handkerchief, my eyes got all sweaty.  Hard to see any snakes that way!


No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers