It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Weekend

Cashed in the cans yesterday. Saw this, is that a hitch? Drag chute loop?



That line of liquid (water) drained from my bags of cans.

Just heard a speaker on Hour Of Power talking about his cancer. He said after the sixth prostate biopsy core, he was thinking cancer wasn't so bad...  Been there, done that!

Bagged two out of three geocaches this sunny morning.  You say it's gonna storm tonight?

Found this on the book shelves the other day.  Guess that's why I kept finding ants in the area...

You may not want to click on this pic...



Actually, you can't click on it, I am told. So here is a link to it. And it should open in a new window!

Earworm today is Somebody That I Used To Know,  performed either by Walk Off The Earth, or the composer, Goyte.

I was going to put something fascinating here, but I forget what it was...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good old leaking cans!

Did you put the arrow on the car, or was it there?

I can't click on the picture, what did you find in the books?

Deanne said...

Eew!!!

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers