It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year, folks!

I had planned on going on a bike ride/geocache expedition this morning, but I got up late (7:30!!) so I drove to Mission Valley instead and found me some caches.

But first, the tail-less cat caught sitting up. I KNEW he could do it!



I found nine out of eleven caches.  Two of the caches I had looked for previously. Several times previously! The one at the brewery tank was in plain sight, cannot imagine why I did not spot it the three times I've been there before!  The one at the fish restaurant was very sneaky, and I almost gave up, then I spotted something, and that was it.  I pulled on a hook in a pipe, and reeled in a blue wooden fish, with the cache container strung underneath.  Very cute!

The neatest location was this cache on the 163 (or the 395, if you are as old as I am!).  Nice spot for a picnic!

I couldn't decide which picture was better, so I give you both of them!  Can you spot where the cache is? It's at the base of the tree, under a rock.





That's about it for today. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers