It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Another Geocaching Sunday

And boy, was it a sunny Sunday!

I headed out to Eastlake, a lovely homogenized subdivision, to look for more of them caches on the power trail, plus assorted others. I found seventeen of them, plus one that was just too high to reach.



I didn't find six. Next time for sure!

I took this Hello Kitty key chain, because, well, it's HELLO KITTY!



I did not make any First To Finds today, but here's a pic I made the other day showing the joy, oh yes, the JOY, one feels when one does...



Well, that's it for geocaching today!

On another note, when my computer boots up it displays various messages, as they do.  One of them is mispeled, and it cracks me up every time I see it.



And now you know how I view the world when I don't have my glasses on!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers