It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Saturday, October 09, 2010

This'n'That

Found this on my desk. Check the expiration date. SURELY this hasn't been sitting there since 1996! My desk was moved into this building in 2002, I think. You mean to say I haven't cleaned my desk in fourteen years?? It's possible!




Saw this gigantic electrical receptacle on a little building attached to a community center. That's a receptacle for serious amperage/voltage/frequency! We used to work on these back on the air base. They plugged portable generators into them. What do they plug in HERE?

2010October09 plug 001

Just around the corner was this sign. What have they got in there?

2010October09 plug 002


At the grocery store today I saw a guy sitting on a chair in the bed of his rather large pickup truck, just a talkin' on his mobile phone. He was there the whole time I was shopping. I thought he was probably some kind of disturbed, but a cart guy was talking to him like he knew him.


Well, that's all I got, LATER!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers