It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Zounds!

The rotten fuel pump inertia switch switched just as I was accelerating down the on ramp, just after I was signaling "swift move" to a lady who cut me off. Wages of sin? I pulled off onto the shoulder and reset the switch, waited for a break in the traffic, and zoomed back onto the road, and onto the freeway.

What I need, instead of the lame Ford repositioning kit, is some sort of cockpit voice that warns me the switch has tripped, and allows me to push a reset button before it REALLY turns off the power to the fuel pump. Maybe a ten second delay. A big red blinking light would be nice, too. I would pay a hundred bucks for that, I bet.

Seriously, someone is going to die one of these days, and Ford is going to be REALLY sorry!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers