It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tomato

I felt bad after visiting the Tomato Librarian's blog, because I had no tomatoe pictures up, so I took a couple today.

Six bushes in a raised bed. Well, SORT of a raised bed!

2008July12Tomato 003

Then I took a picture of the tomato hanging thereon. While editing the image, I found there were TWO tomatoes! Sneaky little booger!

2008July12Tomato 004

And a deformed sunflower. This poor plant was eaten partially through by rats or snails or cats or something, fell over, but kept on growing anyway! And now it is flowering!

2008July12Sunflower 005

Well, that is all from the land of plants!

Later!

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Love homegrown tomatoes especially now with the salmonella scare but I've never had luck growing them because the varmints get to them before we do. I tried everything to protect them but somehow the possums would get to them and would always take a huge bite out of the ripe ones. Same went for our peaches! Keep us posted on the maters!

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers