It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Of Books And Model Bicycle Stores

I have discovered, in reading (if one can call what I do "reading") Neal Stephenson's Quicksilver, that Book Two goes much faster than Book One. It took me two weeks to get to Book Two, around 300+ pages, and last night I knocked off 100 pages of Book Two. Too much of that brainy stuff in Book One! Now, I've heard that Eliza's letters are interminably long, but I haven't got that far, yet.

I put a light in the HO scale bicycle store, and the bicycles are in place.

2008July29 Misc 007

Ooohh, it's nighttime!

2008July29 Misc 008

They probably shouldn't leave that bike in the bike rack outside at night! It's not even locked!

Later!

1 comment:

Deanne said...

How cool was that!!!! Love it!

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers