It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Glory Be!

A bit of good news!

I visited the dentist on a business mission with the latest statement from the dental insurance company. The latest one wherefore they didn't pay. But, the dentist said that the insurance HAS finally paid most of the $1,200 dental bill that has been hanging, HANGING, I SAY, over my head for the last six months! And gave me a receipt (see next paragraph) to prove it!

Only $180.00 for my share, so I slipped 'em twenty bucks today.

C. found a white chocolate heart from Lorie's wedding that I had somehow managed not to eat.

2008Jan02WeddingCandy

So I ate it.

I was lurking in the garage, looking for an HO scale window, when I discovered a Tamiya Lotus Super Seven plastic model kit. Huh. I VAGUELY remember buying that. So that makes THREE plastic kits I haven't built, the other two being Maschinen Krieger Fledermaus, a Krote, and a Mercenary figure set. Oh, that's FOUR.

I also mowed the weeds today, watered the two marigolds, gave the plumeria a good stare, and surreptitiously trimmed a tree-like bush hanging over the fence a bit.

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers