It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Strange

C. went up to Mass this morning, in itself an exceptional thing. She thought she recognized someone there, a woman we went to high school with. It turned out to BE her. I remember this girl because she talked me into dancing with her at the Senior Picnic, and it was one of only three times I've ever danced in my LIFE, outside of cotillion.

I wonder if I would recognize her, I don't even recognize MYSELF in the mirror!

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Whoa! What a big surprise. What made her decide to go? You've only dance 3 times in your life? Your daughter's wedding? Interesting how she recognized that lady after all these years!

I saw a lady in Stockton that kept starring at me when we were at my favorite Mexican restaurant. After awhile it dawned on me that we went to junior high together. She is about 50+lbs heavier now. We exchanged smiles and that was it. I had to look her up in my yearbook when I got back home to figure out her name. Time to put the lad to bed.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers