It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Thursday, November 15, 2007

What Is My Favorite Book?

Good question. I was thinking about this the other day, but I couldn't come up with an answer. I'm not sure just what "favorite book" means.

What books have I read more than twice?

Right off hand, these come to mind:
Job, a comedy of justice, by Robert Heinlein
Starship troopers, by Robert Heinlein
The Lord Of The Rings, by J.R.R. Tolkien.
The Postman, by David Brin.
Miles From Nowhere, by Barbara Savage.
Chronicles of Narnia, by C.S. Lewis.
It's probably a tossup between Job and Miles, but I feel an itch to read Starship again!

If I can remember this theme, perhaps next week I will discuss my favorite food. Or music. Or toy from the 50s!

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Speaking of toys. We are getting the lad a krazy kar for xmas.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers