It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Dining Out Again

Here's a pic of me slobbering over a Reuben that I promised [time passes], THOUGHT I promised in a past post, somewhere.

DadEatDZs

In looking back over the blogs I see I didn't even MENTION going to D.Z. Akins for Fathers' Day!

Well!

We went to the fair yesterday, and actually PURCHASED FOOD there! We had barbecue, I had beef, M. had pork.

DadEatFair

And in that geek get-up, I STILL got a little sunburn!

------------------

Some more garden pics.

Misc2007June30 014
Marigolds on trash can.

Misc2007June30 012
Blurry mystery flower.

Misc2007June30 013
A rather nice marigold, if I do say so.

Misc2007June30 011
The mystery Wal-Mart plant my mother got me, that died, then came back to life.

Misc2007June30 009
Sunflowers, again.

Misc2007June30 002
The rock pile grows!

1 comment:

Deanne said...

That's right, you didn't mention that you went to D.Z. Akins for Father's Day. But then again, I forgot to ask you what you did. You know what? I've never had a Reuben sandwich. I'd probably like it. Corned beef. Good. Saurkraut (sp?). Good. Rye. Good. My goodness. Whoa! Almost knocked me out of my chair when I read that you bought food at the Fair! We'll be going on the 4th as usual. We're all looking forward to it. Jacob remembers going last year and can't wait to eat some ice cream & ride those crazy rides. I'm resting my tummy before I workout. Ate some Japanese noodles (udon). Haven't eaten them in a LONG time as I'm still on my carb watch too but I couldn't resist. Jacob has been eating them almost every day for a week! Have a good one.

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers