It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Monday, July 09, 2007

Windy

How come the cool gentle breeze doesn't start wafting through the window until it's nearly time for me to get up? I suffer all night in the dead still air, and then, just when it's time...

Haven't really watch Le Tour, just bits and pieces, here and there. Big crash today in the final 3k. Looks like Hincappie is doing ok, so far. Seems to be fourth overall.

My shoulder hurts. I've been sloughing off on the PT...

There was something else I was gooona put here. Something fascinating, I'm sure. I forget what it was. Maybe I'll put it in later.

Maybe not.

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Man, thought for sure you'd be watching Le Tour minute by minute. Gotta get back into the P.T. groove. Don't want to let all that hard work go to waste!

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers