It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Whoopsie

The "Singing In The Rain" post was supposed to be on the My Bicycle Musings blog. I am too lazy to fix it.  So I made a link on THAT blog to come to THIS blog if they want to see it.  Good enough for the likes of them!

I have maybe three months of pics I haven't been keeping up with.  Should I just post them all on here, with very little commentary?  Or just let you wander around the file folders after I've uploaded them?

Well, here is a panorama from yesterday, April 18th, showing the view from not quite all the way to the peak of Van Dam Peak (which I keep call Van Dam Mountain...), which overlooks the Sabre Springs. 


The panorama was taken at bout 850 feet of elevation.  The peak is 1,038 as far as I can figure out.  We really were not that close, and I was WAY pooped, so we turned around and went off to have lunch.  Oddly, I felt pretty fine on the way back down!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers