It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, February 05, 2017

I'm Too Lazy To Even Put The Picture Dates On Here!

I guess I have not been posting much lately.  Many of these pictures have appeared on Facebook.  Remember that you can click on the thumbnails to see the full size picture!


I walked over to the mailbox to mail the bills.  I saw this car I thought was flagrantly parked.  Turned out I was wrong.  Funny how those three license plates all look the same, isn't it?



Saw this can of soup sitting there on the same walk!



Out geocaching one Saturday I saw this cable running from the ground across to the building. Why?


I was so excited I took three pictures of it!



I bet the fence is to keep people like me from hanging on it...



Dinner.  I forget what it was called.  It was pretty good!



New bird feeder, after breaking the old one.  Birds seem happy.



We went to Ramona to see the antiques stores.  I bought this pencil sharpener.  Only, it's not a pencil sharpener!  It's a lead holder pointerer!

This does not work!


Geocaching above Willow Glen Dr. in Rancho San Diego or thereabouts.

Panorma

Detail: Yes, it is a very steep hill!


Eye level with the power tower!



Zoom back a bit for a more comprehensive view?



A lame joke about camoflage, just ignore this.



This was probably left-over pizza from the Ramona trip that I had for lunch.


I bought a lead holder just to complete the set.  It used 2mm lead.



I think this picture is a little better. I re-posed the eraser.



I planted some Firestick plants.


The other one.



Then I went to urgent care as my eye hurt and rivers of snot were running out of my nose.  I guess I rubbed my eye with some of the sap from the Firestick plant.  Not fun!



February

Geocaching on Miller Ranch Road/Echo Canyon Road.

Some computer parts.  Need a keyboard?



A bad apple if ever I saw one.



Looking south towards Proctor Valley Road.



Is one dice a die?  Coyotes got it, I guess.



The consensus was that this is a coyote track.


Tracks were in line with each other.



More rotten fruit.



If you really zoom in on the big picture you can spot where I parked.  I guess that is Mt. Helix back there, I didn't even realize it.



I got a new headlamp. Now I'm ready for night operations.



Caught like a deer in a headlight.


A geocaching TOTT (Tool Of The Trade).



Finally found this one after several tries.  Needed a hint to finally make the grab, though.



I heard there was some sort of sporting event today, did anyone else know about that?

That is all for today!  Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers