It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Sunday, December 09, 2012

Friday Saturday Sunday

A foggy Pearl Harbor Day at work.



The bear rides in the backpack.



Saturday afternoon I forced myself to go geocaching, three DNFs, but finally one reluctant Find, two blocks from home.  I coulda walked there!

Sunday I headed out early to a little canyon off Fairmont for my annual DNF on Shiny, but I found another one in the canyon, so it was all right.

There's a spot just north of the interchange of Fairmont and Montezuma where the creek/drain is allowed to surface, where shopping carts go to die.  This ones been there awhile!



There are several abandoned homeless encampments along the creek.  I call this one "Beauty".



That's all for today!

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers