It's not JUST about what I had for breakfast...

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

A Rave, A Rant, And An Experiment

Zooomr 7th anniversary re-tooling.  How about bringing back all the images I've uploaded over the years, eh?

One of the orchestra students sent me this invitation to their winter concert.  I am quite overcome.  How can I explain my reluctance (FEAR?) to drive at night?



Someone has been eating PIE in the stacks!!  Found one of these a year ago in nearly the same spot. Guess it's time to clean and inventory that section!



Test End Test   Nothing to see here, move along..
Huh.  Thought the NAME text would show upon mouse over.

My rant for the day is about the television show Two Broke Girls.  It's just one smutty "joke" after another.  Very unfunny, with the usual idiotic laugh track. It makes Two And A Half Men look like the 500 Club, I swear! Why do I watch it? It comes on before Mike & Molly. That's it. My only excuse! M & M, while not the pinnacle of television programming, at least has some funny banter.  One measure of a television program might be if I will watch its repeat.  Seinfeld? Over and over. New Adventures Of Old Christine?  Every lunch, it's my go-to show!  Two And A Half Men? Love it, except when I'm cringing. Two Broke Girls? I think I'll go pull some weeds.

No comments:

Search This Blog

About Me

Blog Archive

Followers